The purpose of the New Volunteer Orientation is to provide a
brief overview of King County's Public Health Reserve Corps (PHRC) and Vashon MRC's unique role on Vashon, complete
registration paperwork, ensure the PHRC is a perfect fit for you, take a
photo for PHRC ID badge, and answer questions volunteers may have about
How to apply for Vashon MRC
An online application must be submitted prior to attending Orientation.
To submit an online application, please go to waserv.org and complete the instructions to register for WASERV (our online database hosted by the State of Washington)
- Select "Register for WASERV" on left side of page
- Click on "Add Organization"
- Click the + on Washington State Responders"
- Click the + on "Counties"
- Click "King County Organizations"
- Select Vashon MRC
Select an orientation
Please RSVP at MRC@VashonBePrepared.org
to let us know that you will be attending an orientation date below.
Orientations are only offered once a year on Vashon, dates TBD. It may be possible to attend an orientation in Seattle at the
Chinook Building, Room 123 (ground floor behind elevators), 401 5th Ave, Seattle 98104.
- Saturday, August 11, 2018 at 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Saturday, November 17, 2018 at 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
Thank you for your application! We look forward to meeting you!
To contact us, please email us at MRC@VashonBePrepared.org.